Sunday, February 26, 2012

Craftsy's Blocks of the Month for February

Balkan Puzzle and Chevron Bocks

It took me a day to complete the two blocks for February's Block of the Month taught by Amy Gibson on the Craftsy website.  The first block is the Balkan Puzzle.


I selected the fabrics out of my existing stash.  The most challenging part of constructing this block was making sure the placement of the units was correct.  Otherwise, it was a breeze to put together.

The theme this month was half-square triangles.  I'm quite proud that most of the points matched.

The second block is the Chunky Chevron.


The fabrics for this block also came from my existing stash.  Again, getting the placement right was pretty challenging.

Now looking forward to what's in store for March!

Cheers, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from all of you, so please feel free to leave a comment.

If you have a question I'll reply to your comment. If you prefer an email response, please mention that and make sure your blogger profile is linked to your e-mail, otherwise I won't be able to e-mail you back.

Please note that any and all comments posted by 'Anonymous' persons are deleted without exception as a means of nuisance abatement.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting on this post.

Chumkie.